Introducción a los animales y sus sonidos / Introduction to animals and their sounds
This lesson introduces animals and their names . Students sort using printable animal cards in different ways. They can make sentences following a suggested format and practice animal sounds.
Present these flash cards to the class.
2. Make 4 copies of these cards.
3. Divide the class into 4 groups.
4. Ask students to organize the cards by:
- largest to smallest animal
- favorite to least favorite
- noisiest to quietest
5. Educando recommends that teachers expand this activity by talking about animal sounds and asking students to name their favorite using the following sentence structures.
My favorite animal is the ____________ because _________.
The _____________goes ____________.