Solicitar información / Ask for information
In this lesson students will practice asking questions using (What, When Where , Why, Who and How)
There are specific words used when asking questions.
- These are: (What, When , Where , Why, Who and How)
- Like in Spanish all questions have a question mark (?) in English this mark is only placed at the end.
- Watch this video to learn about question words.
4. Now it is your turn to practice Orally
(The teacher can write the following on the board to guide students)
5. Write these notes in your notebook
- The following PP presentation can be printed and used as flash cards to help students remember question words.